Hello everybody, okay, this post a tad too late, but I shall just continue and wrap things up in a nutshell.
9th April 2009:
That day was PW day! Meridian Junior College scored 95.5% A's! Yeah, it's a awesome score, I mean 95.5% is crazy imba shit already! Yeah, but that 4.5% is, well. WORK HARD FOR THE FINAL PAPERS! Yeah, I can't remember much
14th April 2009:
Yay, skipped nearly 5 days. Anyways, only 2 more weeks to Bowling A' Div. We had training today, and it was the most tiring one ever. For each open frame, we have to do a penalty of 5 push-ups. For a beer frame (where everyoen except you strikes in your lane), you have to do a penalty of 10 push-ups, which is stackable. I had to do around 45 push-ups T.T, cause I kena beer + open frame. Haix. but still, it's fun cause like it keeps my adrenaline pumping! It adds excitement, you see =P. Anyways, I sprained my ankle this PE session, thanks to a bloody pike jump that I stupidly over-jumped and ended up landing heavily on my ankle. Haix, nvm gonna see sinseh on saturday. =D
Alrighties, I shall go complete my Statistics Tutorial/Assignment as they are due tomorrow! =( Tata!
9th April 2009:
That day was PW day! Meridian Junior College scored 95.5% A's! Yeah, it's a awesome score, I mean 95.5% is crazy imba shit already! Yeah, but that 4.5% is, well. WORK HARD FOR THE FINAL PAPERS! Yeah, I can't remember much
14th April 2009:
Yay, skipped nearly 5 days. Anyways, only 2 more weeks to Bowling A' Div. We had training today, and it was the most tiring one ever. For each open frame, we have to do a penalty of 5 push-ups. For a beer frame (where everyoen except you strikes in your lane), you have to do a penalty of 10 push-ups, which is stackable. I had to do around 45 push-ups T.T, cause I kena beer + open frame. Haix. but still, it's fun cause like it keeps my adrenaline pumping! It adds excitement, you see =P. Anyways, I sprained my ankle this PE session, thanks to a bloody pike jump that I stupidly over-jumped and ended up landing heavily on my ankle. Haix, nvm gonna see sinseh on saturday. =D
Alrighties, I shall go complete my Statistics Tutorial/Assignment as they are due tomorrow! =( Tata!
shunbearbear
9:28 PM
9:28 PM
