Hello everybody! Just here to report a bit of my March Block Test (MBT) results.
Chemistry: 36% (to be confirmed again)
Biology: 45% (to be confirmed again)
General Paper: 48% (gotta work harder!)
Yeah, all of the above lies below 50%, so I guess that means that I need to put in 200% hard work in order to hit that elusive A! (70%). yup. Guess my teachers are right, I'm not reaching my potential and really need to start working hard. That goes for you too, Melvin Neo! Anyways, some reflections from MBT, never ever fall sick before an examination!! gotta take good care of yourself yeah? =)
Another thing is, I made it into the Meridian Bowling Team! Not that that's a surprise or anything, just felt reassured. Xiao Qian, dun feel sad! Feel proud that you're part of us! =D anyways, just wanted to say, try to enjoy every shot that you take in bowlin? Maybe that'll turn out nicer, you're a nice person, and I don't wanna see nice people feeling sad =( The competition's starting at 27th April, which is 1 day before NAPFA tests, how nice =) not that it affects me anyways, so jiayous all Meridian Bowlers! =)
Things to remind myself:
1) Prioritise!
2) Lose weight
That's all folks!
Chemistry: 36% (to be confirmed again)
Biology: 45% (to be confirmed again)
General Paper: 48% (gotta work harder!)
Yeah, all of the above lies below 50%, so I guess that means that I need to put in 200% hard work in order to hit that elusive A! (70%). yup. Guess my teachers are right, I'm not reaching my potential and really need to start working hard. That goes for you too, Melvin Neo! Anyways, some reflections from MBT, never ever fall sick before an examination!! gotta take good care of yourself yeah? =)
Another thing is, I made it into the Meridian Bowling Team! Not that that's a surprise or anything, just felt reassured. Xiao Qian, dun feel sad! Feel proud that you're part of us! =D anyways, just wanted to say, try to enjoy every shot that you take in bowlin? Maybe that'll turn out nicer, you're a nice person, and I don't wanna see nice people feeling sad =( The competition's starting at 27th April, which is 1 day before NAPFA tests, how nice =) not that it affects me anyways, so jiayous all Meridian Bowlers! =)
Things to remind myself:
1) Prioritise!
2) Lose weight
That's all folks!
shunbearbear
8:46 PM
8:46 PM
